Enter a link to generate your free QR Code
Great For Any Marketing Strategy
Free QR Codes.
QR Codes for any webpage!
QR Purple offers a free solution to generate any QR Code. Just enter the link and instantly download the QR Code image. No sign ups. No emails. 100% Free. However, we do accept donations if you would like to show your support. Thanks.
Link to Reviews
QR Codes are a quick and easy way for your customers to give you a review!Read article
100% Free QR Codes
Generate as many codes as you need. No catch or gimmicks. This is a free web app tool created by HostMuch.comQR Purple
Link to Social Media
Create a QR code for your social media pages and give it out on printed material.
About QR Codes
QR codes, or Quick Response codes, are two-dimensional barcodes that store information in a pattern of black, or in our case, purple squares arranged on a white square grid. QR codes were first developed in 1994 by a Japanese company called Denso Wave for tracking automotive parts during manufacturing. Since then, they have become widely used for various applications due to their ability to store a large amount of data and their quick readability.
Here's how QR Purple's codes work
- Data Encoding: QR codes can store different types of data, such as numeric, alphanumeric, binary, and Kanji characters. This versatility makes them suitable for various applications.
- Pattern Structure: A QR code consists of black squares arranged on a white background. The arrangement of these squares follows a specific pattern that can be scanned and decoded by an imaging device, such as a camera on a smartphone.
- Error Correction: QR codes have built-in error correction capabilities, allowing them to be read even if they are partially damaged or obscured. This is achieved through the use of redundant information embedded in the code.
- Square Shape: Unlike traditional barcodes, which are linear, QR codes are two-dimensional and square-shaped. This allows them to store much more information in a smaller space.
- Readability: QR codes can be quickly and accurately scanned using various devices, including smartphones, tablets, and dedicated barcode scanners. This ease of use has contributed to their widespread adoption.
- Applications: QR codes are used in a variety of applications, such as product labeling, advertising, ticketing, payment systems, and more. They are commonly seen on business cards, in magazines, on posters, and even on websites.
- QR Code Generators and Readers: There are many online tools and software applications available for generating QR codes. Similarly, smartphones usually come with built-in cameras and software capable of scanning and decoding QR codes.
To use QR codes, a person typically uses their smartphone camera to scan the code. The device's software interprets the pattern and extracts the encoded information, which might be a website URL, contact information, a product code, or other types of data.
Overall, QR codes have become an integral part of modern technology, from business cards and flyers, to billboards and TV commercials. QR Purple strives to offer a convenient and efficient way to share and access information via QR Codes. For more information the subject try: Wikipedia